Are you tired of looking around your home and realizing…
- I’ve meant to update this room for years.
- It’s cluttered and overwhelming and anything but relaxing.
- I’m embarrassed when people come over.
- I know I need a change, but the options are overwhelming.
with us You’ll make fewer decisions because…
- We help you develop a budget based on real costs
- We listen and develop solutions for all your design challenges
- We focus the selections to your unique style and budget
- We efficiently guide you from one decision to the next with our proven process
- We have the trusted professionals to execute your complex design with expertise
We banish your overwhelm on where to start, what to do next, and worries over what steps you might be forgetting. We’ll provide personalized support from start to finish, sharing all our best tips from executing over 100 remodels and redesigns.
Ultimately, we save you time, money, and sanity.
You’ve evolved. So has your style.
It’s time for your space to evolve too.
- Time for a bedroom that soothes you like your favorite hotel room in Napa yet serves your everyday needs with ease.
- Time for a kitchen that includes specialized storage, exactly where you need it to be.
- Time for upgraded performance appliances that suit your style of cooking and entertaining.
- Time for your entire living space to reflect who you are and the life you’re living now, not the one you lived fifteen years ago.
- Time to put away the catalogs. Time to close Pinterest. Time to invest in your Dream so that it can become your Reality.
Are you ready to learn more?
Not sure what kind of help you need? Our clients’ projects typically fall into one of the three categories below:
- The Refresh
- The Redesign
- The Reinvention
Let’s hop on a discovery call and see what type of project fits your needs!
Ten Hour Design Package
A makeover for a small space, or a handful of small changes throughout your home.
Flat Fee: $2,250
Update A Single Room
Transform that room in desperate need of a facelift into the highlight of your home.
Fees start at: $4,000
Update Multiple Spaces
The Reinvention transforms a larger space or multiple rooms.
Fees start at: $9,000
How does it work?
Here’s our signature six steps to a successful design process
Regardless of its scale, all projects follow our proven six-step design and execution process.
We will guide you from sharing your ideas and wish lists to a beautifully finished home where you can create new memories with your loved ones, without getting bogged down in overwhelm or the pains of a typical renovation process (we’ve all heard those horror stories, right?)
When you’re ready to talk through your project and our process with an expert, click the link below to schedule your free 30-minute Discovery Call.
We achieved fabulous results in our remodel with the help of Colleen! We relied on Colleen’s expertise, keen sense of design, and attention to detail in every phase of our project. We highly recommend her and we will use her services again!!
- Inviting friends over for a glass of wine and mini quiches while they “Ooh” and “Ahh” over that gorgeous tile backsplash.
- Pampering out-of-towners in your fabulous guest room.
- Looking forward to unexpected guests, because you can’t wait to show off your space.
- Having the boss over for a dinner party without any stress.
- Sneaking away to your favorite getaway, right in your own living room.
- Opening the cupboard and finding everything completely accessible and exactly where you need it.
- Starting and ending every single day in your own cozy retreat, complete with blackout shades, luxurious bedding, and plenty of storage for visual calm in your busy world.
Inviting friends over for a glass of wine and mini quiches while they “Ooh” and “Ahh” over that gorgeous tile backsplash.
Pampering out-of-towners in your fabulous guest room.
Looking forward to unexpected guests, because you can’t wait to show off your space.
Having the boss over for a dinner party without any stress.
Sneaking away to your favorite getaway, right in your own living room.
Opening the cupboard and finding everything completely accessible and exactly where you need it.
Starting and ending every single day in your own cozy retreat, complete with blackout shades, luxurious bedding, and plenty of storage for visual calm in your busy world.
Ready To Get Started?
Schedule Your Free Call
This is a great opportunity to discover if we are the right fit for each other. We will discuss your project scope and timeframe.
If we’re a fit, we can schedule your Initial In-Home Consultation to begin your design experience with Fox Interiors.
What Others Think About The
Fox Interiors Experience
"Colleen's eye for color, her network of suppliers, her creativity and ideas, and her impressive technical lighting knowledge were all instrumental to the success of our project. We're delighted with the results and would highly recommend Colleen for any job, big or small."
Becky & Al
"I would highly recommend Colleen for any project. She was patient and took the time to help us figure out the direction we wanted to go. She also worked with our contractor to ensure the work went smoothly. The result has been wonderful! As she described for us, our condo now has a "warm, modern sophistication with a playful side. Thank you, Colleen!!"
Paula & Steve
"I do not think I could have worked as quickly without Colleen’s help, nor could I have made the design sensitive choices she guided me through. Not only is the design functional, but it is beautiful. It feels like a luxury to work with an interior designer. She is well worth the investment."
"With a limited budget and concern about whether we would be listened to, Colleen was fabulous! She listened and developed a kitchen design that perfectly fit the aesthetic of our house. She was prompt, detail-oriented, and steered us to products that were classy and fit our budget. We couldn't be more pleased!"
Anne & Geoff
"What impressed us about Colleen, besides her great portfolio of work, was the way she worked with us. She's a great listener and interpreter, and we really relied on that as we waded through all the decisions that needed to be made. The result is definitely something we are proud of!"
Kristin & Ben
"Colleen was a joy to work with. She calmed my crazy, interpreted my needs, and translated my aesthetic to the wonderful crew that she hooked me up with. Colleen took the time to figure out our daily needs and worked within my budget and design style. I would recommend Colleen without hesitation!"
"Rather than laugh at my many and varied decorating magazine clippings, Colleen incorporated some of the ideas and pointed out ways others could be improved upon. Plus, she came up with original techniques that were sheer genius."